Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogging.... new to me... I must be crazy!!!

Kirk has this great idea! "Andrea, you should blog this experience!" Sure I can blog.. hee hee ... who am I kidding??? - I have never blogged in my life! I have snooped and read blogs but never replied to one OR created one! This guy is crazy! I don't have time for this, really, I don't! (you always have time to make time - that is my mother speaking) OK, so here I am blogging! Am I supposed to answer myself on these things or does that make me look crazy? I think it makes you look crazy (great, now it looks like I have a split personality).... Kirk, can you help me out so I don't sound like a dork????

Oh my... I just added fish... yeah me!!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing hard about this post Andrea...and by the way I love the fish.

    ReplyDelete